:the Composer: :the Composer:

absolutely wonderful

i've seen it i think 3 times now, it always touches me. dont listen to anyone who doesnt say this is amazing. its a piece of art, a masterpiece.

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash2 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash2

OMFG GAARA SINGING STAYN ALIVE!

Oh my fuckin' goodness!! it was sooo funny XD
every character was well drawn too...
u sayd you were dissapointed... i cant figure out how! this really r0x =D
make more of these...

the one i liked the most was.... I LIKE THEM ALL!!
and Neiji doesn't have 360° vision... its like 358° or something XD

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

OMFG!

wow i really liked it, but i gave 10 to sound cause of the music of the introduction! i thought only me and myself knew Children of Bodom!!
keep up the awsome work =D

Xany's Journey -Chapter1 Xany's Journey -Chapter1

Impossible?

I really like the game but it seems impossible to beat it, u should add a walkthrough

A very cool feature would be the merchant giving you items in return for the slipers and triforce chocolate. With these reward items you would be capable of destroying some walls and gain access to new areas or gain double jump etc. idk.

Great game but no story. really like the music too

Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot

Great idea!

Great game, to me the instructions were more than enough

The School Tool The School Tool

Great! but there's something missing

i thought that was GREAT but you need to add a function for adding images in the questions or on the awnsers... this way many more ppl could use this gadget to study things that are related to images

Contrast Contrast

Great!

it seems that i I just love every song you make man!
my favourite is distorted dreams :D

this song has much much potential but I think you killed it by making a loop of just 1 min. try to make some songs with more lenght!

8/10 just cause it's to small to do anything with it

Thelonious Monk Thelonious Monk

Wow!

This is my first review on the art portal... This is a VERY good work... i hope you're proud of your skills! :D

J-qb responds:

Thanks for devoting your first art review to me. And thanks for making it such a positive one!

As for my skills, I cannot say Im anywhere near wher I want to be. But I do have recently arrived at a level where I feel my skill is not hindering me, in drawing what i want, as much as it used to. So in that sense I guess im proud of that.